Welcome Peoples ! :)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

VACATION! WOOHOO!

Well like the title says, VACATION BABY! One whole week WITHOUT hearing Cikgu Zaliha babling about the peraturan and bla bla bla!! XD!

After me,naj,amy,mar,ton,aman and bakal kakak ipar najwa menyerbu rumah maryam, We all went for a quick break at McD and guess what? I ATE 3 TYPES OF ICE-CREAM..and now I have a cold.. :( hahhahahahha! well it's worth it! :P

Merah padam muke si naj bile nampak muke tut..tut.. Die depan umah maryam main basikal!!!! hahhaha lawak betul!!! ngeeee~~~~ Sorry najwa! :)

Today my parents catering


Yup! Today mommy and daddy pegi catering. Bored duk umah? NEYH! ADE MAKLONG AND DINA (my niece) Medina is soooo cute! She's like dora but with white face! hhahahah! Cute rite? This is a pic of her:



C ya guys later! toodlez!

                                            Loving ya guys!,
                                                           Adryn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment